New Here?

New To Our Blog? Start Reading Here!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cats On BGC's Stuff: If I Fits, I Sits




While we wait patiently (ok, completely impatiently) for BGC to make her appearance, the cats have been generous enough to test out the baby gear for us.












In honor of National Cat Day (every day at our house), we give you these pictures of cats enjoying baby items. There will be many more to come, I'm sure.

 Mine   











Tucker enjoying some light reading.















Macho, Macho (Bat)Man


















I'm just gonna lay here and watch my stories.











  








I'll just test out the "hypo-allergenic" feature of these sheets for ya'.

He likes the changing pad so much we had to put a towel on it to protect it from cat hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment